Sunday 3 June 2007

update update update

mmm a bit slack on the blogging latley LOL... so here goes

Ok well an update on the copying situation...seems the people seem to have done the right thing after a email was sent to them to discuss the situation and they have removed the entire stuff that they had copied so all is good.... thank goodness...

onto other things... went and bought an external hard drive today to get all my photos off the computer... i have this huge fear that my computer will crash and ill loose all my precious photos that i have on here... so i got this external harddrive that can store up to 4000 photos... woohoo now to just sit down and get it done... might be a good job for tonight me thinks

on the scrapping front... i was asked by the gorgeous Donna to contribute to a new blog that she has started showcasing aussie talent... such a great idea for a blog to showcase the awsome scrapping talent that we have here in australia so go and check it out Collective Creative. and here is the page i did for Donna and the blog

I have also just done my second month in the photo challenge comp that i am in over at Crafting In Style Im having so much fun learning all new things on my camera... finally using it properly LOL... Jolene is a gorgeous photographer love her work go and check out her sketches also very nice.... so here is my next page for this comp.. you must take 3 photos per the guidlines and do one page using one or more of those 3 photos... so here is my page i did using one of my photos.




was very happy with how this turned out.. this page is also done using a sketch by Erica more gorgeous sketches (can you tell i like sketches LOL)...

ok onto other things... just waiting patiently on the results of the comp that i entered over at Little scrapbook Shop the results of the comp are being announced today woohoo... good luck to all that entered ...

I also did Jen Hall's online mini album class on friday night... oh its so cute im loving this book at the moment... not quite finished yet but it will be soon. i even sewed together a mini bag that the book sits in... now that amazing for me LOL... and i also won the lucky door prize woohoo thanks so much Jen so cant wait, i won more of her doodling sheets, a art book and some flowers...Jen has also tagged me (thanks heaps) so ill get to that soon...

ok well i must go and get scrapping... my next challenge over at Scrappin Mojo is due soon so i must go and get that finished and finalised....

hope you are all well

take care
xxxx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the layout Sheree - well done!