Wednesday 28 November 2007

Forgot about the Tag...

Sorry Trac forgot that you tagged me so here it is....

Here are the rules which you must abide by if you are tagged:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs

Here we go:
1. Im obsessed with Mickey Mouse
2. I love murder mystery books and shows
3. When i was in year 3 at school i was jumping down the stairs 2 at a time and broke my leg
4. Im a very messy person LOL
5. Im very impatient when it comes to tv shows. i like to go on the internet and find them to watch from the USA so im ahead lol
6. I tend to take way to many pics
7. I hate cleaning

Ok to tag 7 people well most i know have already done this before .... so consider your self tagged if you are reading this...
have fun

No comments: