Friday 21 March 2008

HAPPY EASTER...

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!!
Yeah the easter long weekend is here... Good friday today and im home having a jammie day with Kaitlyn and we are making a mess lol...Kaitlyn is making a mess should i say LOL.. she is making lots of easter crafts today that we found online.. she is having fun which is the main thing and im scrapping (well im just about to that is).. just printed off heaps of photos and im going to try and catch up with my everyday journal today.. im a bit behind so hoping to catch up today...

Not alot has been happening around here. My parents left yesterday to go and visit my brother in Melbourne...

Its raining here today so great scrapping weather.. the rest of the weekend im not doing alot..Kaitlyn goes to her dad's tomorrow and im going over to Sue and Craig's for a scrap day... sunday im planning on not doing alot probably just a clean up and then pick Kaitlyn and we may have an easter egg hunt in the afternoon for her...

On the scrapping front havnt done much latley due to work etc but I have done a couple of pages...

this one is for Random Chaos challenge #4 to use birthday photos:







and this page i did using the new pink paislee products (love these papers they are so yummm Sue has them so go and check them out they are my fav at the moment..)



thats about all that i have done latley...

On a sad note i have decided to resign from my postion as Design Team member over at KSK... a few things are coming up for me that will take up alot of my time... I had a lot of fun working for karen for the last few months so thank you so much for allowing me to be apart of your DT...

ok off to do some scrapping now... have a great easter weekend everyone...

xxxx

1 comment:

Melanie H said...

Your layouts are gorgoeus as usual. I hope you can get lots of scrapping done this weekend.

Happy Easter to you and Kaitlyn Sheree.