Sunday 15 June 2008

yeahhh

My computer is back and fixed... Im so happy about that and it didnt cost me as much as i thought...the problem with it was i burnt out the power unit in the hard drive lol... ummm does that mean i use it way too much lol... oh well its back and all is well again...

So what else is new... Yesterday I went of to Sue and Craigs house for 2 classes then we had a scrap night last night with some great people... It was so much fun... we all laughed and did lots of scrapping which is a good thing... Love these scrap nights to just chill out with my gorgeous friends... lots of fun... i ended up staying there over night and Sue, Craig and I had a few drinks...
It was heaps of fun and i ended up scrapping 2 full pages and 1 8.5x11 (ill take photos soon and post them up here)...

Its so cold here at the moment... did i mention that i HATE winter... give me the hot summer any day.. its raining here at the moment.. so i might go and snuggle up in bed with my gorgeous girl (we have girly nights on sunday nights) and watch a movie...

so ill be back soon to update more... im doing something diffrent on wednesday so ill have photos of that too im sure...

see you then
xxxx

No comments: