Saturday 5 July 2008

opps forgot

that my gorgeous friend anthea tagged me lol...
thanks hon...

ok so now apprently i have to pass it on...

Who gets the “Brilliante Webblog Award“?

Websites and blogs of your choice for their designs that are especially noteworthy.

Here are the Award Rules:

1. The winner can take the logo
2. Place a link to the person that send you the award
3. Give the Award to at least 7 other Scrapbooking-Blogs, which by its currency,the issues of choice and for their designs are especially noteworthy
4. Put a link to these sites on your Blog.
5. Write a comment on their Blogs that they’ve won an Award

So it is with great pleasure that I pass this award to.........

1. Alison
2. Shanna
3. Belinda
4. My sister
5. My Mum
6. Sarah
7. Christine

ok thats all for now my sister and her family are here for lunch... yummm home made hamburgers... i can smell then cooking now yummm...
be back soon
xxx

1 comment:

Sarah Whitton said...

Yummy Home-made hamburgers are the best! I don't know what this tagging thing means :/. I don't know anyone else on blogger so l can't tag anyone else :(