Sunday 12 October 2008

just another day...

So as you can see lol not alot to do latley... so again i fixed up my blog... and look what i learnt to do, I can now make my own blog banner woohooo... found this awsome easy site called scrapblog. its so easy to do (if i can do it anyone can LOL)... so there is my new blog banner for now....
Scrapping wise i have gotten one page done this weekend, oh and another one half done... i did this page for the October sketch challenge over at CD Doodles.. was very happy with how this one turned out

and also today i have been cooking... now most of my friends and family know that i hate cooking and im so not good at it... but these pics are for my sister (who always laughs at my cooking)... but look at this perfect cake... i had to take a pic just so Danielle would believe me LOL...


and then i also made these yummmy peanut butter cookies... anthea made these when we went down to visit last and they were so yummy and so easy to make also... so i thought i would give them a go since they looked so easy LOL... so here are mine... yes and they even taste the same as anthea's lol..

oh they are yummy....so thats my weekend... im off to wash and clean my car now... my mum made me this gorgeous new quilt to put on my back seat (i have leather seats in my car and in the summer they are so HOT ) so i have to clean my car before i put it in...

ok bye for now
xxx

5 comments:

Anthea said...

woohoo for you! the cooking looks great! now I expect to see those cookies next time I am up right! LOL

I am loving that LO too Sheree!

Sarah Whitton said...

Hey Sheree!

What a coincidence, because l cooked today also! And l baked a cake, a chocolate one which is now half eaten!

Your page and past pages all look fantastic, as always :)

Danielle said...

I almost fell off my chair when I saw the photos of your baking efforts... the cake even came out of the pan! He he. So does this mean I don't have to cook Kaitlyn's birthday cake??

Karen.C said...

Oh My God Sherre's been cooking.......... looks good

Karen

Sarah Whitton said...

P.s. if you have time would l be able to get the recipie off you? For the cookies? They look SO good!