Friday 14 November 2008

im still here...

Im still around just been heaps busy with work and moving the shop over... On wednesday and thursday i helped Craig do the painting... and man it looks soooooo good... wait till you see the shop its going to look awsome... so make sure you keep the weekend of the 28th,29th and 30th free so you can come and check it out....

So apart from working havnt been doing much else... i come home exhausted so i dont even feel like scrapping... LOL i know shock horror... but i really have to do some soon or things like my dt stuff will never get done....

So only a short post today no photos to share... will try and take some sneak peeks of the shop on the weekend we are going back to finish the painting and start moving in....

Ok massive storm here so i best get off this computer LOL....

have a great weekend...
xxxxx

2 comments:

Sandra Henderson Staples said...

Hi there

Really nice to hear from you, Guess you guys have been really busy getting ready for the big move. Wish I could get there for the opening, I tried but timing is really hard at the moment. I intend to be a visitor very soon.
Hope you all have a wonderful opening day/night, please pass my best onto Sue and Craig and the others.
Have a great chrissy if I don't get to catch up again.
Cheers Sandra

Unknown said...

I'm sure all the hard will be worth it. Can't wait to see it!!