Sunday 1 February 2009

I forgot

I totally forgot that the lovely Nicole tagged me so here goes the first one is a fabulos blog award... thanks Nicole...




In order to accept this Fabulous Award, I have been asked to list five of my Addictions. So in no particular order, my addictions are:



1: Chips i love them i could eat lots LOL
2: Im addicted to Twilight and everything that goes with it
3: I love getting my fav shows on DVD and watching them over and over
4: Coke
5: anything scrapping related



Ok so here are my nominations for this award: Anthea, Kristine, Alison, Belinda, Kim



ok on to the other tag...



Here are the rules:
1. Go to the section of your computer where you store all of your photos.
2. Select the 6th folder.
3. Select the 6th photo from that folder.
4. Post and explain about that picture.
5. Tag 6 other people

Before this pic was taken kaitlyn and I had been away camping for a week up at Foster... while we were there she had a stack on her scooter and snapped the handle bars on it.. this pic was taken a week later with her new scooter practising how to go down hills...

ok if you havnt done this one before consider yourself tagged....

thanks nic those were fun....

2 comments:

Anthea said...

another blooming tag argh!!!!!

LOL thanks for the tag chickee

Nicole said...

Im with you on the DVDS and watching them over and over...Cheers Nic