Monday 6 April 2009

another week down...

man time seems to be flying lately... and im still not getting much scrapping done LOL... well this weekend was a fun one Anthea came up to visit us for the weekend and we stayed at Sue and Craig's for the night... a few drinks and me watching Sue and Anthea scrap LOL was fun...

Im quickly posting here before i forget to as i did say i would try to post weekly now... im supposed to be doing the house cleaning but a few things have happened today which were not that great... so im just taking time out for a few minutes to blog...

I did manage one page this week... i did this page for the sketch over at inspired blueprints (great sketch site if you are after inspiration)... and i also tied it into last months 2 peas season class as well which you had to do a green page (st patricks day)... so here is my page


so im pretty happy with that page so my scrap groove might just be coming back to me...lets hope so anyway....

we are off on holidays this thursday... so cant wait for 5 days relaxing and sitting around doing not alot...

and i have just realised also that my blog has hit 10,000 visitors...so please leave me a comment saying hi i would love to know who visits my blog... all the names will go into a draw to win a RAK from me (ill draw it when i get back from holidays next week)....

ok best get back to cleaning... even though i havnt scrapped man my scrap room is a mess LOL...

have a fun week

xxxx

8 comments:

Anthea said...

I visit you... LOL

love this LO Sheree! I hope the break away help you to come back all inspired!

Crystal Goulding said...

Hi! I visit too and try to leave a comment when I visit! I haven't received the RAK from the CyberCrop either....I hope the postie didn't loose it! Have a good holiday!!

Unknown said...

hopefully I might see you tomorrow.

bloglines keeps me updated !!!!!

Anonymous said...

Lurve your LO Sheree!!! looks awesome!!!! How amazing does your blog look too!!! Beautiful!!!
Enjoy your holiday!!!!

Danielle said...

I probably count for about 9999 of those visits!!! he he.
luv ya
xx

Unknown said...

Good to see you are back blogging!! Have a great easter!!

LisaW said...

Hi Sheree! Glad to see one of our sketches helped...I know what its like to lose your mojo. It was great catching up at SIA!

Crystal Goulding said...

Hey Sheree! Got the RAK today - thanks so much!! It's great to get stuff that I don't normally buy - makes me use new products and think outside the square...!!

Hope Scrapaloot will be doing more CyberCrops in the future...

Crystal.