Sunday 8 November 2009

Catch up again

Well lots have been happening lately… First things first last weekend we had our first ever Scraploot retreat. We all went to Wisemans ferry for the weekend… It was such a fun time.. the accommodation and food were awesome and scrap wise well didn't get much done, in fact i only got 2 cards made LOL… on the Saturday night we had a masquerade party and bbq dinner by the pool…Rach and i got brenda to take some pics of us…here are a few of them

_MG_2202

_MG_2204

it was a great weekend with great friends… thanks for all the laughs

_MG_2169

I have finally had a few days off from work…this weekend was alot of fun relaxing (and having a sleep in LOL)

Yesterday my dd competed in her last competition for the year in her Physie teams comp… there are 8 girls in her team and they all did extremely well… they came 2nd place which is awesome… they were all very proud of themselves that's for sure…_MG_2322 _MG_2313

On the scrapping front not alot has been happening… still no inspiration to scrap (if you have any ideas please let me know)… i am going to try and do some this afternoon when i clean up this room a bit… maybe putting my stuff away will inspire me LOL… i can only hope LOL…

Ok off to get cleaned up and organised to relax for the rest of the afternoon…

1 comment:

Lynne Forsythe said...

Hey girlie...been missing you at DREAMGIRLS!!!
When I get in a slump I do a sketch...to reboot my thinking...try it!!!
I'm on a sketch team...you should give it a try!!
http://letscapturethesesketches.blogspot.com/