Monday 8 February 2010

Scrapping again…

Well so far this year i have been very motivated to scrap… I've been doing challenges which has been good for my mojo and really getting me thinking… here are some recent pages i have completed i went and had a scrap day with Rachael the other day so was pretty motivated to get things done

This one is for a new challenge blog i found called Kraft It Up… you just have to use Kraft paper and one other technique that they tell you… this month was to distress.. here is my page

_MG_4054

Been wanting to use those photos of kaitlyn for ages so I'm very happy with how this page turned out…

Ok this next page was for another challenge site called Scrapperie this was their colour challenge #1 this was the colours you had to use

WinterSnowflake1 WinterSnowflake2 WinterSnowflake3

and here is my page i did with these colours.. using an old photo of kaitlyn (one of my fav photos of her)_MG_4050

and this next page was for the Feb sketch challenge over at SCNC

_MG_4051

so as you can see I'm very motivated by challenges lately so think i may just keep going and might get things done that way LOL..

ok of to organise kaitlyn for bed then back into it i think…perfect weather for it (raining) so why not…

xoxo

No comments: