Saturday 10 April 2010

So bad again

I think i need a little reminder somewhere to make me blog more often… maybe an alarm once a week saying  blog sheree blog LOL….

Ok so whats been happening. Well working mainly so not alot else has happened. Been doing a bit of scrapping but mainly for kits and classes for work so nothing that i can share just yet.

Kaitlyn has been on school holidays and last weekend she went away to Nundle with mum and dad while i had to work. She had a great time… she has now gone to her fathers house for 9 days (the longest she has ever been away from me boo hoo) I'm going to miss her that's for sure, so as you can imagine its very very quiet around here.

Today i decided to have a relaxing day at home doing nothing (well cant do much anyway as my car is broken)… so i had a scrappy day. Got 2 class pages done and i also got set a challenge over at Scrapbook Dreamers. Laura set me a challenge to keep my mind off kaitlyn not being here. My challenge was to use something 9. For example 9 patterned papers, 9 flowers etc… so this is what i came up with pretty happy with it actually. I used 9 brads on this layout.

MLS-8.5x11

ok off to just hang out and watch a movie i think.

be back soon i promise

xoxo

No comments: