Sunday 27 March 2011

Gel-a-tins Dt project

Well here is my first project i made with the cool stamps i got from Gel a Tins… i got to play with the Oodles of Doodles II stamps… they are so cute.. so many possibilities with these ones… here is my first project using them

March DT GEL A TINS

off to create more with them…. Don't forget to also check out their new blog… its still a work in progress but its getting there… go and bookmark it so you can see all the gorgeous creations the other inspiring dt members are doing….

hope you all had a great weekend

xoxo

4 comments:

Cassie said...

Super cute! I am not a scrapbooker, but I have always admired how ya'll can use the stamps the way you do in your projects. Such a great layout :D

Miss Molly said...

Great job - love the colors - perfect for my girls!

LisiB said...

This looks GREAT!!!! Love the photos and the LO is sooo sweet.

Laurie HIMCR said...

Great page! I love the layout and those flowers are perfect!! Cute pics too!