Thursday 16 February 2012

Getting back into blogging

Now that I'm back and finally getting into the swing of things I've decided to get right back into blogging…

So here I'm am showing you my latest projects that just got put up on the Down Under Direct Dt blog…I'm still loving creating for this awesome wholesaler so much fun…

This month we chose to do a few Love theme projects just in time for Valentines day… what better way to start my wedding album (which by the way the big day is only 64 days away and counting LOL) i started with my engagement photo… this photo was taken the day after Craig proposed to me…this would have to be one of my favourite photos of the 2 of us…

engaged

and here is a little love themed card i made also…

i love you

I'm loving being back into the creative stuff again…I'm nearly finished my wedding invites so they will be going out very shortly…

till next time

xoxo

No comments: