Wednesday 9 May 2012

Scrap Kitchen blog hop winner

wow thanks so much to everyone who visited my little blog during the scrap kitchen blog hop...never had so many comments before lol… so it took me awhile to go through all 107 comments…thanks so much for all the kind comments on my work and i hope you all enjoyed the blog hop it sure was fun…

without further ado my winner for the Tim Holtz stamps is

AMY

Now to tell you all the strangest thing when i picked Amy for my winner i had not seen her blog or knew anything about her at all… when i clicked on her blog it must of been fate as Amy and I were both married on the same day 3 weeks ago (20th April 2012)… so a huge congrats Amy on your wedding also….

thanks again everyone its been fun and i hope you visit again soon and leave me lots of comments too LOL

 

xoxo

1 comment:

Gine said...

Congrats to Amy
The blog hop was fun. Love your blog

Have great ''rest of the week''
and congrats on your wedding too