Saturday 1 June 2013

Learning to crochet

So I've been in a bit of a scrapping slump lately it's like I just can't scrap at all. So instead I've been busy doing other things.

I've started knitting a scarf which is going well (just takes me a long time to complete lol).


And now this week I've even impressed myself by teaching myself to crochet and I'm having so much fun.. Crocheting seems to work out faster then knitting which is probably why I like it a lot more. I'm in the middle of completing a crochet blanket ( or small lap rug I should say) 
This is just the first strip . I'm lucky spotlight has a sale on wool at the moment lol I went and stocked up ready to go. Lucky it's winter (1st day today) and I can snuggle on the lounge and crochet.

I've also been crocheting other things. I am getting the art of crochet magazine which is teaching me lots of different stitches so I'm also trying to complete the blanket out of the mag this is the pic of my first square
So that's what I've been up to lately having fun learning new things...

Till next time
Xoxo


No comments: