Sunday 2 February 2014

More crocheting

Well it seems this crocheting bug has hit me hard...I'm loving sitting creating these fun things with yarn and really learning lots now that I can read patterns properly...

I'm really enjoying my mood blanket and happy to say that I'm nearly up to date (well I will be tonight that's for sure). Here is my efforts so far

I got to go yesterday and get some more colours which is good now I have plenty for each day of the month...
In between this project I've been catching up on blog reading and more crocheting and came across this fun project of making dish cloths so I thought I would give it a go and see how good they work...just used a simple pattern for this one 
Now I'll go and catch up on my mood blanket and find some fun colours to use
Xoxo

No comments: