Tuesday 26 February 2008

Random Chaos and other things...

I actually did some scrapping on the weekend... KSK was having a challenge weekend so thought i might do some of them also... I went over to Kylie's house for a scrap night and watched some movies.. we had a great night scrapping and chatting... i managed to get 3 pages done which was great...

here are my pages i got done



This one was for the sketch challenge over at Sketch This

This one was for a challenge that Alison set over at KSK

And this one was for week 3 over at Random Chaos... this page challenge was to use NO cardstock only patterend paper... once i got started i actually found it pretty easy to do...

So that is all i have scrapped latley... im very very behind in my everyday journal so i must catch up on that... off to a scrap night this saturday at the lovley Sue and Craig's house so hoping to do some more things there...

In other life things.. we had a garage sale last weekend and im so happy... we did very well which is great, got rid of a lot of the big items which i was happy with and made quite a bit of money in the process... woohoo now to start saving....

Started my new job last friday.. trying to get back in the swing of working again.. came down with the flu on saturday so was not happy about that.. feeling a bit better today which is good...

Ok off to finish off dinner and i might even do some scrapping tonight i think..

bye for now...

xxxx

PS if you stop by to check out my blog make sure you say HI in the comments section.. would love to know who is reading my little blog here...thanks

4 comments:

Alison Shearer said...

I love all three of these LOs Sheree - looks like you and Kylie got a lot done AND had fun! See you Saturday.

Alison

Danielle said...

hello lil sis...its me reading your blog!!! Love the pages. Hows the new job going...can you see over the counter?

wendy said...

I love the hula page :). Your work is fabulous!!

Tracy said...

Tiz me come to say "hi"
Lucky you getting some scrapping done... I am struggling here at the moment, my mojo seems to be having a hiatus and I need it coz deadlines are looming!!!! Argh!!! I think us girls need to organize a play day, I really need one!!!

Love the pages sweet :)
Take Care
Huggs
Trac x