Thursday 11 December 2008

14 days till santa comes

yeahhh not long now LOL... and am i organised ummm NO... i have way too much to do and not enough time to do it in... but this sunday im planning on shopping and shopping till i have totally finished it... well thats my plan anyway... may not happen like that though LOL...
So now that my work hours are back to normal i have been scrapping lots which is so much fun... here are my 3 recent Journal your christmas pages...

having alot of fun doing this journal and im still committed to getting it finished....

On other things its only 7 days till i get to meet Heidi Swapp... yeahh its so exciting we are starting to get it all organised for her visit at work.. its going to be a great afternoon and there are still a couple of places available if you want to come make sure you check out the front page of the website....

Must get a few more of my christmas cards made up so i best get going and get organised i have the afternoon shift today at work...

Hope your all having a great week

xxxx

1 comment:

Sarah Whitton said...

Lovely layouts as always sheree, when l get my room all organised l'll post some more up in my blog of my own. My favourite thing about christmas is the decorations in the shops as well as watching christmas movies - the santa clause was my favourite while l was growing up!