Thursday 1 January 2009

Check it out

do you like my new blog LOL... yes i know changed it again... im just never happy with it... but i do like my new one... thanks to the girls over at CMK who gave me some tips on how to use Scrapblog i worked it out and now its done... very happy with myself i think LOL....

Now to go and do some scrapping ...tomorrow Kaitlyn and I are off to the Aquatic Centre for some fun in the pool... its been very hot here so i hope tomorrow will be also apprently there is a huge new indoor play area in the pool with water slides etc so that should be fun... hope to take lots of pics....

It was upload day today for the Scraploot design team... i got to work with the Rose Moka papers... very bright... not too keen on some of my pages that i did but here is one that i didnt mind...

i have totally lost my scrap groove latley... anyone with hints for me to get it back just let me know thanks...

ok off to see if i can get it back myself first LOL... have a great week everyone

xxxx

5 comments:

Unknown said...

yaeh, it's fabulous, I'll give it a try later I want to change my blog too !

Alison Shearer said...

I love it - it's bright and breezy and fun. HAPPY NEW YEAR too. Hope to see you soon.

Alison XXX

Kim said...

your blog looks cool, and i love all ypur layouts this month

The Scrapping Word Picture Team said...

Love the facelift!! Happy New Year to the two of you. xSami

Danielle said...

love your new blog look sis....xx