Sunday 18 January 2009

opps about time i updated...

well seems i have been neglecting my blog abit latley sorry about that LOL...
I have been busy with work and school holidays which has been great... also lots of scrapping happening here too...my desk is finally clean after a huge scrap day i had yesterday... i went and bought a new DVD player for my scrap room so now i can watch all my fav DVD's while i scrap yeahhh....
So scrap wise I have done quite a bit latley... i have nearlly finished all my DT work for this month so ill share that soon when i can...
This is my first page for Creative Scrappers as DT member... love that site make sure if you need inspiration go and check it out lots of fun things happening over there... a new contest is about to start also so go and sign up... here is my page for sketch #33...

So last wednesday Kaitlyn and I took the drive back down to Anthea's to see her and the boys... it was sooo hot down there but we all still had heaps of fun... Anthea and I got to scrap a bit which was good and the kids ate lots of ice blocks LOL... the boys both got scooters for xmas so Kaitlyn took hers down too so they could all go for a scooter ride dont they all look so cool on their scooters LOL...and look at this cutey with his mum... he gives the most gorgeous smiles he is such a cutey...

So speaking of Anthea she gave me this blog award im a bit slack with passing on awards and most people have done it by now so thanks hon for the award)...

Ok so this is a huge post now since im so slack at updating LOL..

oh and if your in need of something to do Shimelle is doing it again this time with a free online class... go and check it out here if you would like to join in... Im going to go and get all my stuff ready for the class to start... it looks like a fun class and shimelle's work is just gorgeous....come and join in...

ok think thats enough for today... ill be sure to update more from now on i promise...

xxxx

1 comment:

Sarah Whitton said...

You make excellent childrens layouts, so bright full of colour! I am so excited, l just put on the crackle magic stuff (so l can do the layout tomorrow) and l'm watching it turn crackly! Its so cool!