Friday 1 October 2010

2 sketchabilities reveals

so have been a bit slack lately and have totally forgot to share with you my 2 sketches reveals for sketchabilities..

the first one – some of us DT girls got to design our pages using the cool vinyl stickers from EAD Designs… these were so much fun and how cool was it that without even asking me they sent me stickers of little red riding hood….just so happens that kaitlyn was little red riding hood so it was so much fun designing this page around those stickers and with a fun sketch to go with it what more could i want

ead sketch - use red riding hood stickers

_MG_8233

and just yesterday was the second reveal for the month of September again a fun sketch to work with and love how my page turned out… man i love being on the dt over at sketchabilities its so much fun and inspiring go and check out the cool sketches I'm sure you will be inspired with them also

#33

_MG_8232

ok heading off now to watch Glee LOL love it

xoxo

4 comments:

Stacy said...

Super cute layouts!

Unknown said...

Little Red Riding Hood is too cute and I love the colors and title in the 2nd layout.

Sarah aka Byclops said...

Great pages!!! Especially love the Red Riding Hood one!!!!

Yara said...

Great layouts! Love the photos. It was a long time I did not see a Little Red Riding Hood girl.