Sunday 24 October 2010

Mad For markers Scrapping Saturday

So again this week was time for another one of my scrapping posts over at Mad For Markers Blog… i decided to use the technique of colouring in my embellishments… love how you can do this with these pens…. i was very inspired to go back to the 8.5x11 size after going through albums and talking to the lovely Sherry Mendoza (who scraps this size all the time)…I'm so loving scrapping this size again… so here is my mad for markers post on their blog….

I so love how copics are so versatile and that you can now mix and match all your embellishments to go with what ever project your working on at the moment... this page I'm sharing with you today all of the embellishments on the page the ric rac, lace, flowers and pearls have all been coloured in to match my page... all i do now is buy white or clear embellishments and i can co ordinate them with my colours i am working with at the time... see so much easier....

Copics used: v09,yg23 and bg05

off to edit all the photos that were taken at Kaitlyn’s Halloween party last night… she had a great time and will share all very soon

xoxo

1 comment:

Sherry said...

love your page Sheree!!! welcome back to 8.5 x 11!