Tuesday 1 January 2013

A new year and a New Blog Look

As you can probably see i have had a major blog makeover by the very talented Kellie Winnell… I so love this fresh new look and I'm hoping that this will make me blog more often this year… Thanks again Kellie for doing this for me i still totally love it all….

Well it is now officially 2013…another year has come and gone and i am seeing lots of people blogging their top 10 fav items they made so i thought what a great idea I'm going to do that also….

Top-101

so here are mine (picture above taken from Kellie Winnell blog go and link up your top 10 for 2012)

#1 My first page in my wedding album… loved this photo of the 2 of us…

DSC05140

#2 Love how this one turned out of my gorgeous little niece photo was taken again at my wedding…

Beautiful

#3 Kaitlyn has really gotten in to taking photos this year especially with instagram love that i get to have lots of self portraits of her now that she is doing this…

 Selfies

#4 This was a pre engagement photo shoot we had done. Love the colours i chose for this page…

 _MG_8409

#5 I had a lot of fun this year making up kits to sell at Fantasia Scrapbook shop.. actually designing without photos was quite fun and easier then i thought.

 DSC05151

#6 I started doing this mini album for kaitlyn using the fun Simple stories products… definitely a work in progress LOL but love how the cover came out.

 fab

#7 my new storage draws ready for me to tackle project life tis year lets hope i can keep at it…

otp

#8 i really got into smash booking this year another work in progress book…

photo

#9 I really got into my card making and stamping this year… a new fav stamp company of my Just Rite stamps…

 happy fathers day_thumb[1]

#10 I have a thing for note books or should i say an obsession LOL but i always love a covered notebook sitting on my desk…

 note book

well there you have my top 10 crafty favs for 2012…off to start creating my fav for 2013…

Hope 2013 is a crafty one for you all

xoxo

No comments: