Wednesday 16 January 2013

Week 2 complete…

I'm surprising even myself at how i have been keeping up with project life and blogging LOL… so here i am to share my week 2 of project life…

Still loving the style i have chosen this year its working really well with the photos that i have been taking (very addicted to instagram etc) so its very easy to complete each weeks photos and layout this way…

22182_10151424424063552_786288650_n

been using my cameo a lot with project life i can add lots of little details by just cutting it out on my cameo… so so easy and happy that i have one of these machines to do things like this…

School holidays are still going on…not a lot happening though very quiet while its hot outside…

ok off to do some more creating

xoxo

1 comment:

Kerri said...

This looks great!!! I love the style too :-) I did project 365 a couple of years back... I kept up with the photos pretty good, but the scrapping was hard work! This looks so much more efficient, and effective too!