Friday 11 January 2013

Project Life Week One

Well it seems the blogging bug has hit me again and here i am sharing my project life week one page…

I'm really loving how this is turning out and totally loving the process of creating each little square…

photos 063
so many ideas i have for all these pages and i have even been really good at keeping up with a photo a day… totally surprised myself with that one…. but hey we are only into week 2 of the new year lol… maybe in 6 months time we will see where I'm at with it all…

so other then that not alot has been happening… school holidays are still going strong and we finally have our gorgeous girl back home with us… been very quiet without her around but she has only been home a few hours and already it looks like she never left LOL…

off to do some creating and dinner (well i have to eat sometime LOL)

xoxo

No comments: