Friday 25 May 2007

thought i would share

So I thought it was time i came and shared some of my recent things I have been doing with everyone... oh and yes i just realised I havnt shared the fun pics from the retreat so ill start with those....





















Does this look dangerous or what ??? LOL this is the girls playing musical chairs and can i just say i was glad i was the one taking the photos LOL... Tamara, Cath, Nic and Sharon are rather dangerous and competitive LOL when it comes to musical chairs and also that the song was Hi 5 didnt help LOL...The gorgeous Sue gave out a gorgeous prize for this game... Nic ended up winning....

This is a pic of the whole group of us that went to the retreat... a small group but we had the best time ever... Kylie does an awsome job of running these retreats (even if i have to do all the dirty work LOL) so if you want an awsome weekend away go and check out Kylie's site and book in for a weekend you will not be dissapointed : Scrapgirls

Ok on to other scrapping things what else have i been doing... this page was done for a quick challenge over at Scrapworld

















this was the gorgeous mini album that Alison taught us at the retreat i ended up making it for my mum for mothers day... she really liked it which was good so thanks Alison ...

Ok what else see long time since i updated with photos....here are some pics from mothers day. Left is my sister Danielle (Hi LOL) middle is my mum and right is me... down the front blonde hair boy is my gorgeous nephew Ryan and my DD Kaitlyn...








ok well i think thats all for now... dont forget if you visit me leave me a message i love to know who has been visiting my new blog....
bye for now
xxx

3 comments:

Unknown said...

PMSL at those photos!!

Ally said...

wow love that layout Sheree!!! I really love your stuff! Am so inspired by your style atm as it is very simular to my own!!! Keep it up girl! :)

Donna Hooper said...

I love the photos from the retreat....looks like such fun!!!